The Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce supports the Early College Academy, a partnership between Oxford Area High School and Cecil College as well as two individual scholarships to Oxford Area High School seniors.
2022 Scholarship Information
The Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce presents scholarships to Oxford Area High School Seniors who are furthering their education.
One or more scholarships will be awarded to Oxford Area High School deserving graduating seniors who plan to continue his/her education in a program requiring two or more years of post high school education.
1. Oxford Area High School graduating senior
2. Attending a college, university, technical institution and/or certification program in Pennsylvania, Delaware (New Castle County), or Maryland (Cecil County).
3. The scholarship committee will heavily weigh the applicant’s service to school and community through participation in clubs, activities, organizations and volunteering.
4. G.P.A. of at least 3.0
5. This scholarship is not financially need based.
6. The Scholarship award check will be sent directly to the college/university/technical institution or certification program to be applied to the student’s tuition.
The Scholarship Committee of the Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce will determine the recipients. The awards will be presented at the Senior Awards Assembly on April 25, 2022.
February 25, 2022
Please submit your scholarship application to
Oxford Area Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 4
Oxford, PA 19363
Deliver to the Chamber office at 57 South Third Street Suite 5 |Oxford, PA 19363
Or Email completed application to OxfordChamber@zoominternet.net
Please contact the Chamber at 610-932-0740 or email Christine Grove, Executive Director at OxfordChamber@zoominternet.net.