EVENT POSTPONED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 18, 2022 DUE TO WEATHER
- Depart Oxford.
- Head North on 472 for 12.7 miles (est. 23 min.).
- Turn Left in Quarryville onto 372.
- Travel 4.5 miles to the Buck Rt. 272 (est. 6 min.).
- Turn Right and head North for 1.3 miles (est. 2 min.).
- Turn Left at Red Light onto Truce Rd. <<>>
- Travel 3.9 miles (est. 5 min.) to Marticville and continue Straight Ahead onto Martic Heights Drive.
- Turn Right in 1.1 miles (est. 2 min.) onto Red Hill Rd.
- Travel 2.3 miles (est. 5 min.) to 324 and Turn Left
- Travel 3.9 miles (est. 5 min.) to Pequea Creek Boat Ramp
- At Pequea Creek Boat Ramp, Turn Right onto River Hill Rd.
- Travel 2.7 miles (est. 5 min.) and Turn Left onto River Rd. <<>>
- After turning onto River Rd. Turn Left over bridge in 3.4 miles (Staying on River Rd.)
- River Rd. brings you to a ‘T’ in 3.6 miles. Turn Left.
- River Road becomes Water St. in 3 miles.
- In 3.6 miles, after passing under the Route 462 bridge, turn right. Go to top of hill and
turn right onto on-ramp of bridge to cross over to Wrightsville side.
- On Wrightsville side of bridge, take your first Right Turn.
- Go One Block and Turn Right onto South Front Street.
- Travel 6 miles and Turn Right on Bull Run Rd. (est. 10 minutes)
- Travel 1 mile (est. 1 min.) Turn Left on Pleasant Hill Rd.
- Travel 1.2 miles (est. 1 min.) Turn Left on New Bridgeville Rd.
- Travel 5.2 miles (est. 8 min.) Turn Left onto 74 South. <<>>
- NOTE: GROUP STOP … after 3.2 miles on Rt. 74, there is a Rutter’s Convenience Store on the right
side. This will be a quick 15 minute stop. Those requiring fuel or bathroom facility should take advantage of this stop as quickly as possible. The group will get back on the road after 15 minutes and head to our final destination in Nottingham, PA.
- Travel 7.4 miles on Rt. 74 after our stop at Rutter’s and Turn Left onto 372 towards the Buck. <<>>
- Travel on 372 for 9.4 miles (est. 10 min.) and Turn Right onto 272 South at the Buck. <<>>
- Travel 9 miles on 272 South (est. 10 min.) and Turn Left at Wakefield staying on 272 South. <<>>
- Continue on 272 South for 6 miles (est. 6 min.) to the second red-light in the village of Nottingham.
- Turn Left at the second light and Nottingham Inn and Lunch Event is immediately on the left side.
- Total mileage of ride … 94 miles
- <<>> = Road Blockers needed.
Welcome Table – Registration –Locust & South Third Street
(near Edward Jones16 South Third Street Oxford, PA)
Rutter’s Convenience Store – 2600 Delta Road Brogue, PA
Nottingham Inn & Creamery – 190 Baltimore Pike, Nottingham, PA