Sponsored by Fulton Bank
QuickBooks® Pro and Premier (Windows Versions): How Do I Get Started?
- Getting started with QuickBooks®: Setting up your company file and chart of accounts
- Protecting your data with passwords, preferences and backups
- Entering transactions: recording receipts and disbursements; managing receivables and payables; recording credit card transactions
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Creating key reports: Profit & Loss; Balance Sheet, Open Invoices, Unpaid Bills
- Using Classes, Job tracking and Billable Time & Costs
Millions of businesses and non-profits use QuickBooks® software to manage their bookkeeping. Understanding how to set up and use the software correctly is the key to having accurate reports and useful data to help you run your business. Using QuickBooks® effectively enables you to improve cash flow, increase profitability and, for non-profits, better manage programs and funding. This seminar focuses on the Pro and Premier (Windows PC versions).
COST; $15 FEE TO COVER BOTH WORKSHOPS PAYABLE AT THE DOOR BY CASH OR CHECK MADE OUT TO “CHESTER COUNTY SCORE.”
REGISTRATION IS ALSO REQUIRED by APRIL 25, 2018!
Location for Workshop: Vista Ridge on the campus of Ware Presbyterian Village. Ware Presbyterian Village 7 Locust Street | Oxford, PA . Once on the campus, follow signs for Vista Ridge.