June 18: Trolls World Tour
2020 Family/Musical PG
1 hr 30 min
July 16: The Croods - A New Age
2020 Family/Comedy PG
1 hr. 35 min
August 20 : Raya and the Last Dragon
2021 Family/Fantasy PG
1 hr. 57 min
We are excited to partner with the Oxford Public Library in hosting Movies in the Park!
We are pleased to bring back Movies in the Park in 2021. In an effort to safely bring Movies in the Park to our community, there are a few changes this year.
- We will be offering 50 FREE tickets to reserve your space at the Movies in the Park. Each family can reserve up to 2 Free tickets.
- Each ticket is good up to 6 people to sit together.
- Please arrive together and bring your own chair and/or blanket. (you might want to bring bug spray also)
- Please check in at the Welcome Table located near the Oxford Memorial Park sign off Lancaster Avenue. The table will be open at 7:30 pm the day of the Movie. Specific spots cannot be reserved ahead of time, spots are on a first come basis.
- We will not be offering concessions, feel free to bring your own.
- Spaces will be 6 ft apart to comply with social distancing.
- We ask that masks be worn while walking to and from your chair/blanket. Masks may be removed while seated and watching the movie.
- If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid 19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the welcome table.
- The playground will be closed.
- Tickets will be available to reserve one month prior to movie showing.
- Previews begin at 8:30 pm, movies begin at dusk
- Oxford Memorial Park
- Please follow our Social Media for updates.
Reserve your tickets for Trolls World Tour beginning May 20th.
Thank you to our sponsors (to date!)
Interested in being a sponsor?
Display banner or advertising or your choice the night of each movie
Your logo as part of the preview movie
Acknowledgement in Press Releases
Ability to attend each movie to promote your business
Acknowledgement in the Fall Oxfordian with a 40,000 distribution base.